We Are Hiring
Retail Staff Wanted - Cork Pop Up!
Sinead Keary The Label is a unique brand that offers customers a one stop shop for luxury, affordable wardrobe basics. Our goal is to help connect customers wardrobes together like the pieces in a jigsaw puzzle and enable the customer to shop less and shop smarter. Our store is a Personal Styling destination where we can guide you in putting a capsule wardrobe of long-lasting basics together – we want to help you find the perfect foundations for your wardrobe that will take the stress out of getting dressed every day.
Each team member will be trained in Personal Shopping and Styling by Sinead Keary. They will be trained in not just styling, but also in how to dress ladies of different body shapes and ages. These Personal Shopping skills are required to be used in store on a daily basis to provide an extraordinary and memorable customer experience (and will be a great skill for each employee who may have an interest in a career in fashion thereafter!).
Sinead Keary The Label employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards.
As a team member of Sinead Keary The Label, you will manage and develop our stores commercial activities. Your experience in analysis, planning and target setting, as well as your organizational and leadership skills, will motivate your team to exceed sales targets. You are required to understand and manage every touch point within the store to ensure the highest level of service to our customers.
- Drive sales, achieve KPI’s and provide an excellent customer experience in store and after-sales service
- Play an active role in maintaining a positive and professional working environment
- Possess the ability to work well in a team and the willingness to support and assist your colleagues
- Promote the brand’s culture internally and externally, acting as a brand ambassador at all times
- Maintain organisation, grooming and appearance standards, whilst respecting guidelines
- Actively support management with key in store processes to ensure compliance and standards
- Contribute & support with back of house operations and processes, e.g. stock control and inventories
Experience in retail or the sale of luxury goods is required.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills with an ability to drive KPIs alongside management
- Have the ability to co-manage a team with a positive and proactive approach
- Passionate about customer service and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Keen interest in fashion
- Commitment to take part in innovative projects and sales incentives
- Open-minded and creatively driven
- Sales orientated and ambitious
- Team leader full of drive and optimism
- Willingness to learn and improve
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Excellent rate of pay and discount on Sinead Keary the Label products.
- Full Personal Shopping, Styling & Product training with Sinead Keary to ensure you are confident and know the ins & outs of our ranges.
- You will work in a vibrant, fun and innovative workspace.
- Be part of an enthusiastic, passionate and extremely driven team.
Please email: email@example.com with your CV and we will be in touch!