We Are Hiring!
PR & Marketing Manager
Vacancy: PR & Marketing Manager
Type: Permanent, full time
Location: Hybrid work approach, with office days based in Sandyford Dublin
Salary: depending on experience and in line with the expectations of the role
Sinead Keary the label is an Irish fashion brand, founded in 2019 by Personal Shopper and Designer Sinead Keary. The first collection came to life after 12 years of working in luxury retail and with hundreds of personal shopping clients who repeatedly expressed that they had a wardrobe full of clothes and nothing to wear.
Sinead set about designing a collection of luxury essentials to help in forming the foundations of a capsule collection to act like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, enabling women to make better sense of their wardrobe. Sinead Keary the Label is now a leading design house for timeless luxury essentials which have been thoughtfully created to empower women to feel stylish and confident with every outfit.
Sarah Keary is one of Ireland’s leading make-up artists with a background in fashion, television and bridal make-up. Sarah pursued her dream of a career in the cosmetic industry in 2004 and has since earned her reputation as one of Ireland’s most respected and creative make-up artists. She has collaborated with top media personalities such as Pippa O’Connor, Vogue Williams, Amy Huberman and Courtney Smith. Sarah launched her own range of makeup, By SK, in 2022, and now has a growing product portfolio of cosmetics and makeup brushes.
As both brands grow, we are now Hiring a PR & Marketing manager to join our team and oversee and create exciting PR & Marketing plans to help us expand our brands.
PR & Communications
- Build and drive communications strategy for Sinead Keary The Label and By SK make-up Brands. Including influencer and press relationship management, best in class always-on press office and partnership management.
- Manage and execute innovative press drops to drive brand awareness, launch the latest NPD and support core range of products.
- Create and deliver best in-class eventing for key brand moments including industry and consumer facing eventing.
- Manage and develop marketing strategy to drive brand awareness and sales.
- Manage email marketing/content agency and digital ad agency to drive Marketing strategy.
- Manage visual representation of the brand including photoshoot concept, development and execution, website optimisation and social media content creation.
- Track and analyse activation performance and adjust plans accordingly with insights and best practice execution.
- Manage PR & Marketing budget to ensure spends are maximised inline with brand strategies.
- 5 Years + experience in PR/Marketing with an interest and passion for the fashion industry.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful marketing and PR campaigns.
- Strong understanding of marketing trends, industry developments and best practices.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and insights to drive strategic decision making.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Proficient in adobe creative suite, search and social media platform analytics.
Who are you?
- Organised; You love organisation, planning, project management and are able to manage prioritisation as required.
- Ambitious; You want to achieve success as part of a team, you want to develop and grow with our brands and are an ambitious self starter.
- Proactive & Open; You love taking on a challenge and can adapt to change with positivity. You can work autonomously and are solution focused with a growth mindset.
- Resilient & Agile; You have the ability to improvise, adapt and overcome within a fast paced environment and possess the ability to flex when required.
- If you feel this role is written for you, please apply by COB 31st March 2023. Please attach your CV and a cover letter with your application and email it to email@example.com. We will be conducting interviews with potential candidates via Zoom with the role to commence as soon as feasible.